The tz-brake power unit 600/70 S-HA with brake calliper is a spring-loaded and hydraulically released brake system.
The release pressure is built up by an external hydraulic supply. The release pressure is led through the attached control valve to the lifting piston.
The brake power unit is provided with a limit switch with excentric disk to monitor proper operation and brake lining wear.
To keep the braking force constant while the brake lining is wearing down, the system also incorporates an automatic wear compensation unit.
Different types of brake power units are available to adapt the braking force to the specific application.
- spring-operated, hydraulically released,
- brake closes automatically even in case of a power brakedown,
- automatic wear monitoring,
- adjustable brake torque,
- ventilation pressure ca. 4,5 bar,
- organic, asbestos free brake pads
- Complies with DIRECTIVE 2014/34/EU, (Group 1, Category M2),
- Complies with DIRECTIVE 2006/42/EC
|Discsø||Friction surfaceø||Hubsø max.||Brake torque at 20 bar||Brake torque at 25 bar||Brake torque at 30 bar|
- thickness of brake disc 15 mm, 30 mm,
- pressure reservoir types 20 bar, 25 bar, 30 bar,
- brake torque up to ca. 2000 Nm,
- brake shoe types A, B, C,
- brake disc ø 400 mm upt to ø 1000 mm internally ventilated and / with teeth
- general engineering,
- heavy-duty industry,
- chain conveyors,
- belt conveyors, open cast mining, underground mining,
- applicable in applications with high explosion risk